Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SAP in Bashubdhara Group

Bashundhara group is the largest group of company in Bangladesh which is currently implementing the SAP . After implementing the SAP they will have the largest SAP implementation in bangladesh . because they will implement the biggest SAP license in bangladesh which in bigger than the bangladesh bank. All of their industrial section is going in SAP. I am working as a project coordinator of SAP in Bashundhara Group. It's a very challenging for me to coordinate such a big and wide project. We are hopping the success of this project.

1 comment:

  1. Rajib,

    Now that I figured you are in Dhaka - lets take the next step. I am in SAP for 12-plus years in USA. I have tremendous interest in SAP implementation in Bangladesh.

    Email me with you contact info ASAP
    Regards
    Russell
    Email: Wzz3xq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Add this 2